November 8, 2021 – St. John’s, NL: As part of the ongoing investigation into recent cases, Public Health is asking anyone who visited the location on the date and time listed below to arrange COVID-19 testing. The business has been notified and Public Health thanks them for their cooperation.
- Mary Brown’s 382 Conception Bay Highway Holyrood. Wednesday November 3, 2021 from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
This advisory only applies to those who ate in the restaurant and not to those who were there to pick up takeout.
People who visited this location are advised to seek testing in keeping with public notifications for possible exposure. If you visited this location on the date and time of this advisory please call 811 to arrange for testing.
People who visited this location and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited this location and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result. While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever, including chills or sweats;
- A new or worsening cough;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
- New onset of muscle aches;
- Loss of appetite;
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
– 30 –