November 18, 2021 – St. John’s, NL: As part of a Public Health investigation in the Eastern Health region, anyone who visited the location on the dates and times listed below is asked to arrange COVID-19 testing. The business has been notified and Public Health thanks them for their cooperation.
Piatto Pizzeria and Enoteca Midtown, 60 Elizabeth Avenue, St. John’s
- Tuesday November 16, 2021, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
People who visited this location are advised to seek testing in keeping with public notifications for possible exposure. To arrange testing, complete the online self-assessment and referral tool available here or call 811.
People who visited this location and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited this location and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result. While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever, including chills or sweats;
- A new or worsening cough;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
- New onset of muscle aches;
- Loss of appetite;
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
– 30 –