December 24, 2021 – St. John’s, NL: As part of a Public Health investigation in the Eastern Health region, anyone who visited and/or dined in at these locations on the dates and times listed below is asked to arrange COVID-19 testing. This advisory does not include those who picked up take-out at these locations. The businesses have been notified and Public Health thanks them for their cooperation.
Goodlife Fitness, 12 Merchant Drive, Mount Pearl
- December 16, 2021, from 8:00-11:00 p.m.
- December 19, 2021, from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Jack Astors, 125 Harbour Dr, St. John’s
- December 17, 2021, from 12:00-9:00 p.m.
Boston Pizza, 415 Stavanger Drive, St. John’s
- December 18, 2021, from 5:45-7:15 p.m.
Bannerman Brewery, 90 Duckworth Street, St. John’s,
- December 18, 2021, from 11:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- December 19, 2021, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Studio Verso Spin Class, 60 O’Leary Ave, St. John’s
- December 19, 2021, from 10:45 – 11:30 a.m.
White Pines Wellness Centre, 1108 Kenmount Road, Paradise
- December 19, 20 and 21, 2021, from 1:00-3:00 p.m. (each day)
Boston Pizza, 367 Water Street, St. John’s
- December 20, 2021, from 9:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Grounds Café, 1525 Portugal Cove Road, Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s
- December 20, 2021, from 1:00-1:30 p.m.
Max (Cardio & Core Class), 34 New Cove Road, St. John’s
- December 20, 2021, from 9:45-11:00 a.m.
The Keg Restaurant, 127 Harbour Drive, St John’s
- December 22, 2021, from 6:45-8:00 p.m.
Jag Hotel, Water Street, St. John’s
- December 23, 2021, from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
People who visited and/or dined in at these locations, are advised to seek testing in keeping with public notifications for possible exposure. To arrange testing, complete the online self-assessment and referral tool available here or call 811.
People who visited these locations and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited these locations and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result. While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever, including chills or sweats;
- A new or worsening cough;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
- New onset of muscle aches;
- Loss of appetite;
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For a full list of potential COVID-19 exposure notifications, please visit: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/updates-resources/potential-covid-19-exposures/ . For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
– 30 –