December 19, 2021 – St. John’s, NL: As part of a Public Health investigation in the Eastern Health region, anyone who dined in at these locations on the dates and times listed below is asked to arrange COVID-19 testing. The businesses have been notified and Public Health thanks them for their cooperation.
This advisory does not apply to those who picked up take-out or used the drive-through.
Starbucks, 1641 Topsail Road, Paradise:
- Monday, December 13, 2021, to Saturday, December 18, 2021
St. John’s Fish Exchange, 351 Water Street, St. John’s
- December 13, 2021, from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- December 14, 2021, from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Cojones Restaurant, 1483 Topsail Road, Paradise
- December 14, 2021, from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- December 17, 2021 from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Tiny’s Restaurant, 1378 Topsail Road, Paradise
- December 14, 2021, from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Duke of Duckworth, 325 Duckworth Street, St. John’s
- December 16, 2021, from 1:00-2:30 pm
- December 17, 2021, from 2:30-4:00 p.m. and 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Yellowbelly, 288 Water Street, St. John’s
- December 14, 2021, from 7:45-10:30 p.m.
- December 17 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Quidi Vidi Taproom, 35 Barrows Road, St. John’s
- December 17, 2021 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
People who visited these locations are advised to seek testing in keeping with public notifications for possible exposure. To arrange testing, complete the online self-assessment and referral tool available here or call 811.
People who visited these locations and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited these locations and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result. While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever, including chills or sweats;
- A new or worsening cough;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
- New onset of muscle aches;
- Loss of appetite;
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
– 30 –